December 12, 2007

Top ten "explanations" Jetton supported Village law

Rod Jetton is still working on making up a story on why he slipped a provision into a lengthy bill which made it easier to become a Village in Missouri. Of course, the real reason is he wanted to help out a wealthy businessman/developer, Robert Plaster, but he can't admit that. However, in a Wake Up Call exclusive, we have been provided a list of other "explanations" Jetton is considering. Drum roll please:

10."I thought it meant the Village People could get back together."

9. "No one ever said 'it takes a county to raise a child,' stupid."

8. "Mr. Plaster said I could come over and play anytime and he might even make me sheriff."

7. "Too many idiots; not enough villages."

6. "Like I knew someone would start paying attention."

5. "It's part of my wealthy developer outreach program."

4. "Amnesia; yeah, yeah I got amnesia."

3. "Can't you people take a joke."

2. "Two words; financial security."

1. "I asked Blunt not to sign it but he deleted my email."




No comments: