January 28, 2008

I'm a Republican leaning, freedom fighting loony liberal


For those of you who listen to Fish & Ships you have probably heard my partner, Lyn Schipper, compare me to the "loony left." However, in a recent post on Life of Jason, my blog was referred to as "Republican leaning" and in the comments to the post, I am referred to as a "freedom fighter for the injustices of government." If I'm going to be labeled I would prefer the following: He's a poet, he's a picker--He's a prophet, he's a pusher--He's a pilgrim and a preacher, and a problem when he's stoned. The Pilgrim Chapter 33. Ramblin' Jack Elliott had a lot to do with this post.








1 comment:

Jason said...

Actually, the post on Life of Jason said "A friend referred me to a site that he said was Republican leaning" not that I called the site Republican leaning. I haven't read enough of the site to confirm or disagree with my friend's assessment. :)