January 19, 2008

The real candidate for change


My fellow Americans, after I woke up this morning and changed my clothes to come here I realized what this election is about; Change. It was at that point that I realized why I am the most qualified candidate to lead this country in these ever changing times. While other candidates may talk about change I live a life of constant change. As I told you earlier, just this morning I changed my clothes and while driving here I actually changed lanes and radio stations several times. Changing is not new to me as I have lived a life of changing to get to where I am today and that will not change if I am elected.


My career as a public servant shows my commitment to change as I have changed my stance on many issues and I am willing to change my position on those issues again if this change will help you to change your mind and vote for me, the candidate of change. With my new changing view as to what is important in this election let me clearly lay out my positions:


  • It is clear that we need to change our policy on the war in Iraq to help change the direction of this war unless you are happy with the direction in which case I will work to change the views of those who want to change our policies.

  • With many experts advising us we are heading into a recession it is clear we need to either change the economic policies that may be leading us into these troubled times or change the experts we listen to about the economy.

  • On other important issues facing this country, I have heard the clear mandate of the people that change is what is needed and once the citizens of this country quit changing their minds on what issues are important, I can promise you I will implement my position of change on these issues as well.

While my advisers and I have spent hours putting together our detailed plans to change the course of this country we are, of course, willing to change our minds if you believe further change is needed. In fact, if you decide change is not what you want but instead you desire stability and continuity I can assure you that my position on change has been a consistent and stable feature of my life which will not change. While I may have changed clothes, lanes and positions this morning, I do this every day and, therefore, I really haven't changed anything at all.


Paid for with change by Citizens for Change, We are in the process of changing treasurers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's why we need a change and have a woman who changes her mind when ever she wants and that's her prerogative.